Saturday, October 22, 2011

Oops!... I Did It Again*- Blogtoberfest: jour vingt-et-un

Once again I forgot to post on Friday evening! Oops! So again I say it's still the 21st somewhere in the world and this is my 21st Blogtoberfest post! (what a dedicated Blogtoberfestie I am!)

 source - google images

I'm considering putting a quarantine sign on the door as tinniegirl has been sick for 2 weeks and for the last 2 days I have been showing symptoms of the same thing

  source - google images

However, I am racing through the symptoms at the speed of light and hanging my hat on the shiatsu massage I had yesterday, to save me from weeks off work! I have recently discovered shiatsu and highly recommend it.


 source - google images

Let's just hope it saves me!! My friend is visiting tomorrow from Sydney and I'd love to be able to see her!


Oops!
... I did it again.
I played with your heart.
Got lost in the game.
Oh, baby; baby.
Oops!
*Oops!... I Did It Again - Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment