Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)* - Blogtoberfest: jour de vingt a six

Today I am inspired by 2 of my favourite bloggers and their respective lists of good and bad stuff! Thanks for the idea!


Good Stuff
My friend who has been fighting for her life, is winning the fight!  
 
Finally feeling better today after 5 days of being average or below

Enjoying work again

Getting into photography and looking forward to Photo Meditations starting next week

Getting back to doing some exercise after a week of being sedentary

Melbourne cup next week

Seeing my friend from Sydney today

Lots of time for reading

Time to think about the future :)


Less Good Stuff 
Getting sick after two weeks of fighting it off! 

Missing work, meaning no income

Feeling like things are looking up only to find they are not

Not being able to influence something I really would like to be able to

Feeling like I have my illness well managed, only to turn around and find out that it is managing me!

Having to work hard every day to make my life better

Time to think about the future :)

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
*Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Green Day

No comments:

Post a Comment