Saturday, April 16, 2011

Anniversary Waltz*

We just discovered each other
Tonight when the lights were low
One dance led up to another
And now I can't let you go
So tell me I may always dance
The Anniversary Waltz with you
Tell me this is real romance
An anniversary dream come true
*Anniversary Waltz - Vera Lynn

Today is our 11th anniversary.
We are treating ourselves to some luxury.

We had big plans for our 10th anniversary last year, bring number 10, that is pretty significant we thought, let's treat ourselves to a lovely dinner at a restaurant we have always wanted to go to. The booking was made months in advance as was needed, and we got very excited. Unfortunately, weeks before the big event it became obvious that I was not well enough to go and enjoy the experience, so we pulled the plug on the sumptuous dinner experience, and decided to go somewhere local. This turned out to be a good idea as I was ready to head home to bed after entree (that's appetisers for my American friends, not main course)


One year on, things are so different and this is what I looked at while eating a lovely dinner last night before enjoying bathing in the thermal pools among the beautiful surroundings of Peninsula Hot Springs.


Bliss!!!

After a night staying at the holiday house of some very generous friends, we are heading back this morning to sample some more bathing. Can't wait.

Happy Anniversary my love. I Love You. XXX

Let this be the answer
To our future years
Through millions of smiles
And a few little tears
May I always listen to
The Anniversary Waltz
With you... 
*Anniversary Waltz - Vera Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how wonderful! Happy anniversary to you both! May there be many more celebratory and joyful years for you to share!

    ReplyDelete