Monday, July 4, 2011

The Book of Love* - Part VI

A bit late for last month, but here it is. Once again, it's the end of a very eventful month, and as usual I am keeping track of the books I am reading this year. My book List continues...

22. The Silent Sea - Clive Cussler

sourced from google images

23. Exposure - A Journey - Joel Magarey

sourced from google images

24. Bare Bones - Kathy Reichs


sourced from google images

25. 9th Judgement - James Patterson (with Maxine Paetro)


sourced from google images

I love a bit of Women's Murder club action when I have not been well. These books are pretty formula, but I like them with some twists and turns and lots of action. Another fun read!

26. Sing You Home - Jodi Picoult

 sourced from google images

I have been waiting to read this book for a few months. There has been a lot of buzz about it in the music therapy community, as the main character in this novel is a music therapist. I finally bit the bullet and bought the book. If you've been following along with my book reading, you will know I have been reading a lot of Jodi Picoult this year thanks to my mother in law, who loaned me three of them earlier in the year. So while I have been unwell this month, I have gone back to the easy read books, and found this a quite nice depiction of a music therapist's work (when it was described).

27. I thought It was Just Me (but it isn't) - Brene Brown

sourced from google images

There's been some good learning in this one for me!

 The book of love is long and boring
And written very long ago
*The Book Of Love - Peter Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment