1. work towards acceptance of the limitations of my illness
2. organise my life so I can get the most out of it and have more fun
3. decide what to do about work
4. connect more with family and friends
5. get back to my study
6. move house to somewhere that has light and space and trees and birds
It's a small list for now. might add to it as I go along. If I call it a working document, then I am covered!! I'm joining in with tinniegirl even though my list is tiny compared to her big list, however...
My list for today is nearly complete
5. pick up bike and ride home
6. meet friends at Abbotsford convent supper market
NOW ... Time for some reading!!!
* Honestly (Write me a List) by Rodney Atkins
"Just think it over,and write me a list"
"So we can figure out what we both deserve"