Thursday, September 29, 2011

Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head*

We arrived home from our little break away... 


in the middle of a fantastic storm late yesterday afternoon...



to find it was raining inside our house!


The State Emergency Service (SES) came last night and fixed our problem which was a broken tile, then the plumber came today and replaced the tile and had a look at the damage inside the roof.

The little cat got so scared by all the kerfuffle that she ended up ... well UP the chimney (which is a new hiding place!)


 In this one she is running away out of the chimney taking with her all the dirt and ash!
(Apologies for the blurry pictures, it was all a bit frantic, but like a good blogger, I tried to snap a photo!)

A memorable 24 hours indeed!

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me
*Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head - BJ Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment