Friday, September 23, 2011

Celebration*

 Oops! Where have the days gone!

I was trying to get in practice for Blogtoberfest by posting more often, but the days have flown by.

Happily, they have flown toward my week off.  

Even though I lost my job in June, I have been working in a casual job and have not had time off, so I am really looking forward to this week off.

My lovely and I are off to Tootgarook in the morning.

We are off to spend some time at our friend's holiday house relaxing, reading, beach, exercising, hot springs, dinner with friends. I can't wait to get there!!

See you when I get back.


Celebrate good times
come on ! - Let's celebrate
There's a party going on right here
a celebration to last throughout the years.
So bring your good times and your laughter
too
we're gonna celebrate your party with you !
*Celebration - Kool and The Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment