Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Looking Out My Back Door*


It's definitely a time of looking back over the past year. Lots of blogs are reviewing the year, discussing whether goals were met etc etc.

I had a very roller coaster type year, with moving house, losing my job and getting sick again, counterbalanced with finding work that fuels my passion, making a decision to put my PhD on hold and regaining a semblance of health. 



I am very fortunate to have had both the good and the bad this year, I have learnt so much from all of my major experiences as well as the little things.



I look forward to 2012 and the delights it might bring. I take with me into the year all the learnings from this one and leave behind the things I no longer need.

Happy New Year!

Tambourines and elephants are playing in the band.
Won't you take a ride on the flying spoon?
Doo, doo doo.
Wond'rous apparition provided by magician. 
Doo, doo, doo, Looking out my back door. 
*Looking Out My Back Door - Credence Clearwater Revival

No comments:

Post a Comment