Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Do They Know It's Christmas*

WOW!


December has been a full on month. This is my first post. I have been working a lot and of course as Christmas approaches things get busy - both socially and at work, so I have not prioritised blogging.
I plan to schedule my blogging frequency for next year so I can gain some momentum. I was flying in October for Blogtoberfest, but I lost my mojo after that.
Best Wishes for the festive season, I hope you had/are having a relaxing time with lots of food friends and family - or whatever floats your boat.

As an aside, apparently Yes they do know it's Christmas!
And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmastime
The greatest gift they'll get this year is life

Where nothing ever grows
No rain nor rivers flow

Do they know it's Christmastime at all?
*Do They know It's Christmas - Band Aid

2 comments:

  1. Happy holidays to you and Cathy Ms. L and a fabulous new year for you both in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, my favourite Xmas song! You tube and I got acquainted with all the versions the other night, causing many tears! Best wishes to you and Cathy, hope there's more of your great blog (and i'll try and be better at commenting!!) you song choices always hang around in my head!

    ReplyDelete