Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ordinary Miracle* - Coffee

Welcome to Ordinary Everyday - Part One.

I was making coffee this morning, and having just started photo meditations, was taking some photos.  I had this idea to do a series of photo posts about things I do everyday. Now I am not sure how successful this will be, or if I continue taking photos of things I do everyday, but here goes!

I know some of these shots are good and some are not so, but that is going to be part of the nature of this series. I'm learning how to be a better photographer, and have decided to share both my successes and what I'll call my learners!






I make coffee with this machine every morning, I love my coffee!

 It's not that unusual
When everything is beautiful
It's just another
Ordinary miracle today
*Ordinary Miracle - Sarah McLachlan

2 comments:

  1. I love the last two images - they have a dynamic feel to them =-)

    Looking forward to seeing how this series unfolds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And lucky me, you often make one for me too!

    ReplyDelete