Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Book of Love* - Part V

 My book list continues with a very lean month indeed!
This month we have moved house and I lost my job, so I have had a lot of other things to occupy my time other than reading. I have also been doing a bit of reading for my PhD, but I decided not to add those things to my book list early on because I thought it would just confuse the issue. (I am tempted to add some of those books this month however, but I will resist.)

21. House Rules - Jodi Picoult

sourced from google images

I find Jodi Picoult to be an easy read when things are stressful and there has also been a lot of press among the music therapy community about her latest book Sing You Home, which has a character that is a music therapist.

But I
I love it when you sing to me
And you
You can sing me anything
*The Book Of Love - Peter Gabriel

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation - I will look up Jodi Picoult at my local library =-)

    ReplyDelete